March, the 6th 2012
Here we are: the Kiva Lending Frogames has proudly reached today $3,000.
Since november 2008 Frogames has lent $3,000 on www.kiva.org
, the microcredit website.
Today we make loans on january and february 2012 basis.
Frogames has lent $250 to 10 entrepreneurs.
Each $25 loan will help :
- Jecinta in Kenya to buy farm inputs for better crop yields and to do land preparation
- Regina in Kenya to purchase more stock of herbal medicines to sell in a shop
- Kisaru in Kenya to buy maize flour, sugar and rice to sell for her food market
- Mercy in Kenya to buy second hand sweaters, skirts and blouses to sell for her used clothing business
- Alice in Kenya to buy poultry birds for a venture into poultry farming
- Susan in Kenya to purchase more spare parts for her retail store
- Charity in Kenya to buy more carvings and gifts for sale for a retail store
- Okitella in Uganda to buy more produce for resale for her food market
- Pélargie in Togo to buy cookies and hibiscus tea for resale in her retail store
- Xaverine in Rwandda in order to buy more types of beer for resale for her soft drink shop.